Thursday, September 17, 2015

Homemade Beef Soup in the slow cooker

1 package of beef cubes or stewing beef
Potatoes
Carrots
Onion
Beef Bouillon
Seasoning

Sorry I don't measure...

Add 1 package of beef cubes to bottom of the slow cooker.

Cut or cube potatoes, as many as you like. If using white or yellow skinned and/or mini potatoes then I usually don't peel them. Add on top of the beef cubes.

Carrots as many as you like. I cut them in smaller pieces. Add on top of the potatoes.

About 1/4 of an onion chopped or diced. Add on top of the carrots.

Seasoning - I use a little thyme and I mean a little, celery salt, lemon pepper, cilantro or coriander, garlic or garlic powder, dill or whatever spices and seasoning you want to use.



I pour about 2 cups of water over it all. Enough to cover all of the ingredients. Add more or less water depending on how you like your soup.



Crumble one package of beef bouillon over it all.



Cook on high for about 8 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment